Term life insurance policies are often called the most popular life insurance policies due to their lower rates. These lower rates come from only selling life insurance with the term life insurance policy, rather than selling extras such as the savings components that come with whole life insurance policies.
If you’ve decided to purchase a term life insurance policy, you probably want to get an instant term life insurance quote. When you set out to get an instant term life insurance quote online, which is the way most of us do our business these days, you’re going to be asked the following questions:
1. In what state do you live? By providing your home state, you will be given an instant term life insurance quote from term life insurance companies that are licensed to do business in your state.
2. How old are you? Your age plays a role in the amount of your instant term life insurance quote, as well as how easy it will be for you to find a term life insurance company that will offer you a term life insurance policy.
3. Are you male or female? Females often get lower rate results when they get an instant term life insurance quote.
4. What’s your weight/height? The answer to this question helps term life insurance companies determine if you are of a healthy weight for your height.
5. Are you a smoker?/Have you used tobacco in the last 12 months? It is no secret that smokers have a more difficult time getting an instant term life insurance quote they can afford than nonsmokers; however, if you can prove you have not used tobacco in the last year, you may avoid sky high rates.
6. How long do you want coverage?/How much coverage do you want? Obviously the term life insurance companies are going to need this information when figuring out your instant term life insurance quote.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com